Responsible for the content of ma.juii.net:
This means just legal responsibility in the sense of press law, not necessarily authorship or ownership of copyright.
Content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. (In short: you are free to share and adapt the content on this site, if you attribute the original work to me.) Please use just my first name, or a screen name if applicable, and a link to this website for attributing. Some content might be licensed on different terms. Then, the different license terms of that content are either indicated or the content is acknowledged to be “Used with permission.”
On Google Analytics
This notice is required by the German Terms of Service for Google Analytics, see at 8.1. The English translation is taken from the equivalent UK Terms of Service for Google Analytics, see at 8.1.
Disclaimer of liability for hyperlinked content
In the German jurisdiction, you are responsible for the content of third-party websites you link to, except if you disassociate yourself from their content. The relevant court decision is 312 O 85/98, dated 1998-05-12, from Land court Hamburg, Germany (a regional court).
“For this website, I declare: I disassociate from the content of all linked third-party websites. As webmaster of ma.juii.net, I do not have any influence on the content of these linked third-party websites. Also, by linking to them I do not declare to agree with the content and opinions that are accessible on these third-party websites.” (Matthias Ansorg, on 2009-09-07).
This website proudly uses lots of open content and open source materials – many thanks to their authors for making them available freely:
- A free and open personal publishing software that provides the basis for this website.
- The Bootstrap
- The WordPress theme used on this site. Itself based on the awesome Bootstrap, from Twitter CSS framework. Real perfectionists have put this all together. And it’s all open source.
- Modified version of the “anti-slip floor tile” image created by Simon Strandgaards, published under CC-BY 2.0 as Flickr image 3623133654. This is a seamless tiling image, so can be used for backgrounds like on this site.
- Modified version of the Texture Warehouse texture 481, licenced under CC-BY-SA 2.0. I converted this to a seamless tiling image, so it can be used on backgrounds like on this site.
- Modified version of the image “I feel the adrenaline movin’ through my veins…..”, taken by Zaqqy J. on 2009-06-21 and published under CC-BY 2.0 as Flickr image 3656226930.
- Modifed version of the image “Shanty Sky”, taken by Graeme Law on 2011-08-27 and published under CC-BY 2.0 as Flickr image 6038514438.
- Modified version of the image “two equestrian riders, girls on horseback, in low tide reflections on serene Morro Strand State Beach”, taken by Mike Baird on 2008-10-29 and published under CC-BY 2.0 as Flickr image 2985066755
- Modified version of the image “Dodecahedron IV”, taken by Vladimir Bulatov on 2007-09-06 and published under CC-BY-NC 2.0 as Flickr image 1338163577.
- Modified version of the image “Dodecahedron I”, taken by Vladimir Bulatov on 2007-09-06 and published under CC-BY-NC 2.0 as Flickr image 1338163515.
- Modified version of the image “The Beauty of Sand”, taken by Mohammad Khedmati on 2010-08-06 and published under CC-BY-SA 2.0 as Flickr image 4905570599.
- Modified version of the image “Dice4”, taken by ciokkolata_is_ashamed_of_silvio_burlesquoni on 2009-03-14 and published under CC-BY 2.0 as Flickr image 3353582378.