- By direct filesystem operations or via the Eclipse package manager, create a directory in your plugin’s directory (if you want that) and place your JAR file into that. (in Eclipse package manager, use “Import … > From filesystem” for that.)
- Right-click the project in package manager and select “Build Path > Configure Build Path …”.
- In tab “Libraries”, add the JARs to the build path.
- In tab “Order and export”, select the JARs to have them exported. Though this seems to be redundant when compared with the next step, both steps are necessary.
- Open the plugin’s manifest, and in “Runtime > Exported Packages”, add the JARs.
- Every plugin project that wants to import packages from the newly added JARs needs to have the hosting plugin listed in its manifest as “required plugin”.
Leave a Reply